Thursday, September 15, 2016

I hate you I love you

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞?
𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘, 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞

 

Body
Head: CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9
Hair: little bones. Reina - The Dark
Shadow: L'Etre - Bella Eyeshadow -Catwa Head Only-
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Outfit
Top: imbue. little tee - maitreya - not cute just psycho
Shorts: Blueberry - Jimena - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Denim Bluelove
Socks: -SU!- Thigh High Socks 04 @ Anybody

Accessories
Piercings: Le Morte - Engel Septum Ring, PUNCH / Nose Ring
Choker: XYZ // Mesh Tattoo Choker [black]
Rings: Izzie's - Celestial Midi Rings black silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.