Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

ღYou Make My Heart Smileღ

 
B a s i c s
Skin: -Glam Affair - Magenta skin - Asia - 01 @ The Seasons Story
Hair: (epoque hair) Tied Up - Monochrome
Face Makeup: Obscure - Face Taps&Lipstick
 
A c c e s s o r r i e s
Ears: Lovely_Alien_WebbedEars_Set
Collar: dl:: Kiss me Collar
Shoulder Pet: :FY: Sophisticated Sir RARE @ OMG Gatcha
Bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black -
Bird Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Learn To Fly Tattoo
Elbow Warmers: - Chary - Group Gift (elbow pads)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage :::
Leg Garter: *MUKA* Garter Love
Bloody Knees: -UtopiaH- Painful Knees Set
Booty/Legs: *L.inc* Phat Azz
 
O u t f i t
Bra/Panties: ~~[M] My exposed lingerie 04 @ The Azz Show
Leg Warmers: *REIGN.- Cozies- Mid Feet- Black
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.