Pages

Thursday, January 09, 2014

ღThere Is A Unholy War In My Headღ

 
B a s i c s
Shape: My Own Not For Sale
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina innocent pale
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mercy" Blondes
 
A c c e s s o r r i e s
Bears: .{yumyums}.Commons Left, Rares Right @ OMG Gatcha tysm <3
Tattoo: [Sleepy Bozer] Time's Up Tattoo tysm <3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Prosper
Booty/Legs: *L.inc* Phat Azz
 
O u t f i t
Sweater/Top: [Aux]Loose Cardi & Top - Black @ C88
Panties: [S] Unholy PantieZ - White @ The Azz Show tysm <3
Stockings: [PL] Thi-Hi @ The Azz Show tysm <3
Boots: Lucien.Marcelo // BLACK RAMONES BOOTS 2's

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.