Pages

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

ღI Miss Your Touchღ


B a s i c s
Shape: My Own Not For Sale
Skin: (rehab.) - Coco. - (tone 3)
Eyebrows: .tsg. Miss Sassy Brow
Nose Band: .:: Delusions ::. Face Pasties BLACK 
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Weekend Girl *Blondes* -NEW- -Soon @ TBS- Tysm <33
 
A c c e s s o r r i e s
Ears: Lovely_Alien_WebbedEars_Set
Chest Cross: :Z.S: Cross Chest implants Female -NEW- Tysm <3
Nail Polish: FreakTard- Mousy Nail Set -NEW- Tysm <3
Bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black -
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage :::
Booty/Legs: *L.inc* Phat Azz
Garter: - Pr!cK - IronStraP  BLACK -NEW- -Soon @ The Azz Show- Tysm <3
Ankle Cuffs: - Pr!cK - IronCuFf BlacK -NEW- -Soon @ The Azz Show- Tysm <3
Tail: - Pr!cK - MeoW  
Leg Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Broken Glass
 
O u t f i t
Top: -SU!- Basic Cropped Top BLACK
Bottom: Munique. Luckish / Black -NEW- -Soon @ The Azz Show- Tysm <3
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
 
Freaktard - Mousy Nail Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.