Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

✗Lets Get Dirty✗



..:Credits:..
Shape: Custom
Skin: .Birdy. Ingrid Skin ~Pure~ Frost -OLD TFC-
Hair: Clawtooth: Snuggle Party (Silent Movie Star Pack) @ C88
Face Chains: .P A N I K. Warrior Face Chains 
Collar: *L.inc* Bound Collar Black
Fade: +Nuuna+ makeups v12 female
Wings: >.< "Eclipse" Wings // Monochrome Pack @ F R O S T
Hip Piercings: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Hips)
Booty/Legs: *L.inc* Phat Azz
Leg Garter: .MS. Sexy Leather Legstrap -
Top: -SU!- Dirty Top Black
Panties: .PANIK. Kerli Undies -NEW!!-
Socks: C h a r y . - Knee Highs (Black)
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.