Monday, December 09, 2013

✖I Can't Fly Without You✖


 
..:Credits:..
Shape: ✖Custom✖
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina innocent pale
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman: Blacks
Eyeliner: {Dead Apples} Smudged Metallic Underliners
Neck Stitches: :Z.S: Neck Stitches
Necklace: Be the Anchor Necklace By Flightless
Arm Tat: -UtopiaH- Fake Cinderella Arm Tattoo + SLink Tattoo Applier
Bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black -
Belt: <TheAbyss> FM_NAU_Combat_Belt
Wings/Goggles: Nana - Icarus Wings & Googles Steampunk Black
Belly Tat: -UtopiaH- You Make Me Wanna Die Tattoo + Phat Azz!
Booty/Legs: *L.inc* Phat Azz
Top: Tee*fy Basic Knot T-Shirt Black
Leggings: :FY: Zipped Leggings (pack 01) @ The Azz Show
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.