Monday, October 07, 2013

I Am A Corrupted Angel

Hey Everyone
This is probably my last post but
lots of stuff for Lubbly Jubblies and I believe
this ends soon so go soon soon soon and
have a great week
Happy Shopping
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: ♥Custom♥
Skin: Essences ~ Aime *lait
Hair: .ploom. June - Indecisive
Ears: [MANDALA]Stretched Ears-OMIMI-
Bracelets: : Amorous : Galvanized
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango Mirage :::
Tattoo: .:DP:. Death Dealer Tattoo -
Outfit: .::Vivid::. Angel Corrupted Outfit @ LJ
Boots: Lucien.Marcelo // BLACK RAMONES BOOTS 2's


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.