Pages

Monday, September 02, 2013

You Are So Pure

Hey Everyone
Perfect Wardrobe has a new theme out which is
Angelic! for all them innocent pure faces out there
haha but anyways
Geek has these such cute bots for your shoulder
if you click them you can chat with it
 
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Clary Shape -NEW!!-
Skin: Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose *natural*
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Misty -  black & whites
Make up 1: .:: Delusions ::. Tribal Cloudy Face Tattoo/ -GROUP GIFT!-
Make up 2: .:: Delusions ::. WHITE Eternity Body Tattoo @ TBS
Eye Patch: Blah. (My Sweet Patch) Candyfloss / V.I.P Group Gift
Bots: [geek.] Angel/Monster Bots @ PW
Knees: -SU!- Aounded Knees 02
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Pure Angel Dress @ PW
Leg Harnesses: .Shi : Leg harness (LEATHER-FEMME}
Feet: Slink Natural (rigged mesh) Exotix Feet
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.