Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

She Puts A Smile On Her Face Yet She Hides In Darkness

Ohai Everyone
Sooo Lovely Disarray and HOD made a cute piercing
and make up set like it lots and lots.
The Bishes Inc released a uber cutes skirt as well
:OO many different color options to pick from
so go and check it outs!!
Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Sunkissed]
Hair: Magika [01] Wait
Makeup/Piercing: - .HoD. - & Lovely Disarray - The Cosmis Collection
Tattoo: .:DP:. Gravedigger Tattoo
Goggles: >T< Hacker Goggles
Chest Belt: dl:: Ammunition Chest Belt
Waist Belt: >> DK << Armed Explosion Belt
Knee Guard: dl:: Knee Guards
Bloody Knees: -SU!- Bloody Knees 01
Top: !Blah. (My Criss-Cross Strapless Bodice)
Skirt: Bishes inc. ~ Army Brat Skirts -NEW!!!-
Stocking: *Sheer* Tights 29: Very Torn Black
Boots: J's Studded Long boots
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.