Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pretty As A Picture

Oheeeey
So Forever Wreckless has this uber cute
bodysuit that's available at the stalkerazzi
make sure you check It out it opens on
September 6th
Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Clary Shape
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Sunkissed]
Hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Genetics
Chocker: *BOOM* Precious Bow
Eye Patch: Blah. (My Sweet Patch) Candyfloss / V.I.P Group Gift
Tattoo: [Gang/Cold]call me Princess
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles -
Nails:* .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female
Garter:.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter :: Pistolero ::
Knees: -SU!- Aounded Knees 02
Bodysuit: -Forever Reckless- Sinner BodySuit- @ Stalkerazzi
Heels: N-core DELICIOUS- Fuchsia (Mesh)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.