Pages

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pink Camo

Hey Everyone
Lots of newness from Bella's Boutique
and I decided to go with a uber cutes
pink camo look which I like a lot
but anywho
Enjoy & Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Clary Shape
Skin: [PF] Alyx <Ivory> -
Hair: [LeLutka]-ALVINA hair/Naturals
Headband: ~Bella's Boutique~ Spiked Bow Headband -NEW!-
Chocker: ~Bella's Boutique~ Spiked Bow Choker -NEW!-
Wings: [Aux]Fly Free
Chainsaw: *Epic* Kawaii Kyoot Chainsaw! -NEW!-
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles -
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Dirty Girl Tattoo
Guns: dl:: Gun Holster {Modded}
Top: ~Bella's Boutique~ My Sassy Top -NEW!-
Skirt: *Epic* Fairy-Kei Punk TuTu
Fishnets: erratic / fishnet wide / white
Stockings: *T.Whore*- Punk Stocking Pink
Boots: *Epic* Neo-Trekker's Foot Gear


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.