Monday, September 02, 2013

I am innocent

Hey Everyone
More angelicness for you guys
this outfit is available at perfect wardrobe
as well as my boobies tat and lower pelvis tat
go check it out!!
Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Clary Shape
Skin: [PF] Alyx <Ivory> -
Hair: Magika [01] Wait
Boobies Tat: SOURIRES - Butterfly Wings @ PW
Pelvis Tat: .:: Delusions ::. Angelic @ PW
Leg Harnesses: .Shi : Leg harness (LEATHER-FEMME}
Knees: -SU!- Aounded Knees 02
Outfit: [*RD*]*Angelic @ PW
{Top, Skirt, Wings and Halo}
Feet: Slink Medium Feet
 
I know its hard to see the lower tattoo so heres a better pic
it includes 2 versions 1 with the font and 1 without
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.