Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Darkness Is Closing In

Hey Everyone
Just some newness from
motivation I love it a lots
and N-core released these heels
that are gods gift they are so pretty
Imma marry them lmao
but onto the post and
Good Morning!!
Natasha
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Clary Shape
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy skin - @ The Arcade
Hair: [LeLutka]-ALVINA hair/Naturals
Goggles: >T< Hacker Goggles
Face Pasties: .:: Delusions ::. Face Pasties
Tattoo: +Nuuna+ makeups v12 female
Wing Harness: *Tentacio* Angel Harness @ PW
Bullet Belt:dl:: Ammunition Chest Belt
Belt: <TheAbyss> FM_NAU_Combat_Belt
Guns:dl:: Gun Holster total black
Knee Guard: dl:: Knee Guards
Dress: [M] Unzipped Dress *FATPACK* -NEW!!-
Fishnet: *Linc* Half Fishnet Stockings Black
Heels: N-core SUBLIME "Black" -NEW!!-


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.