Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

You Are Perfect To Me

Hey Guys
Some newness from Milk!
It will be at Silicone event
It opens soon so be on the look out
this is the dress from Milk that will be there
 
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin: Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose *natural*
Hair: .ploom. Stephie - Pastels
Mouse Ears: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears -GATCHA!-
Wings: [Aux]Fly Free -GATCHA!-
Ears: [MANDALA]Stretched Ears-OMIMI-
Nose Mask: Cobrahive - Nose Masks
Makeup: Action Weeping Eyes
Elbow Socks: [hate this] mesh - elbow socks -
Watch:[MANDALA]SITENNOAH watch & bracelet
Garter: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter :: Pistolero ::
Knees: -SU!- Aounded Knees 02
Leg Harnesses: .Shi : Leg harness (LEATHER-FEMME}
Dress: *Milk* My Mean Girl Mini Lilac @ Silicone
~LM Coming Soon!!~
Heels: N-core DELICIOUS- White (Mesh)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.