Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Toxxics Bitch

Hey Everyone
Alterego released this outfit and its amazing
the top says Toxxics Bitch
which happens to be the name of the outfit!
It includes Top, Skirt, Armwarmer, Tall
 and Short legwarmers as well as the shoes
Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Sunkissed] 
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 31 / NOIR -NEW!-
Face Pasties: .:: Delusions ::. Face Pasties
Lipstick: [PF] Classic Lipstick
Chocker: *BOOM* Precious Bow
Tattoo: .:DP:. Death Dealer Tattoo -
Outfit: alterego I toxxic's bitch -NEW!-


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.