Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Sun Is Shining Bright

Hey Guys
Quick post for my you all
There is a limited edition pair of sneakers
that have the little yellow fellers from Despicable Me
on em they are super cute!
Enjoy
Happy Shopping
 
 
 
..:CREDITS:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Julia ] - [ Pink sunkissed ]
Hair: . Liquence . - F2
Goggles: *Epic* Kawaii Goggles!
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 female
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo
Gun Holster: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter :: Pistolero ::
Face Paint: {D.A} Leopard WarPaint
Top: Eaters Coma - Slashed Tank / Yellow
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt [vinyl white]
Garter Socks: *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -White
Shoes: *G*arbage - Kaiza Sneakers - Trapped - !Limited edition!
{Only 50 Will EVER be sold only 47 Left}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.