Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Such A Filthy Tease

Hey Guys
The Platinum Lounge has reopened
and S&C sponsors them
and you can get some free stuff
just join the group which is free
and click on the box with the S&C logo!
Heres an item that's in the box!
Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin: .S&C. Ashlee -Coming Soon!-
Hair: .ploom. Marisa - Indecisive
Horns: [ContraptioN] Great Taurus
Bloody Lips: Action Mesh Bleedin' Set [01]
Collar: *BLITZED* Legacy choker - black
Bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black -
Arm Tat: - BlackFeet - MoonSkulls
Dirtyness: .:: Delusions ::. Dirty Girl Tattoo
Belly Tat: [Love Zombie] No Man's Land
Elbow Warmers: [hate this] mesh - elbow socks -
Top & Skirt: .S&C. Filthy Tease @ TPL
Fishnets: erratic / fishnet wide / black
Spats: .S&C. Thigh High Spats
Feet: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.