Monday, August 26, 2013

Someone Save Me From This Place

Hello
I am now an official blogger for
R o T t E n D e F i A n C E!
amazing store anyways this is one
of their items featured at The Boobies Show.
Also Outrage released these cute new winged boots!
Love em
Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin::[ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Sunkissed]
Hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Genetics
Face Pasties: .:: Delusions ::. Face Pasties -NEW!-
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar > No.04
Wings: dl:: Dark Angel Wings
Bangles: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black -
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo
Guns: dl:: Gun Holster total black
Knees: -SU!- Aounded Knees 02
Top: [*RD*]*Super Girl Shirt-Black & White* @ TBS
Panties:-SU!- Basic Panties
Stockings: *T.Whore* - Punk Stocking Black Rip
Boots: OUTRAGE{rl} // Ashe - ANGELz -NEW!-


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.