Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pandas!

Hey Everyone
A few posts coming up for you guys
featuring tops from my friend Traces store
only available on mp at this time
which there is demos available so
try the demo before buying!
Enjoy
Natasha
 
 
..:CREDITS:..
Skin: Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose *natural*
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sunny Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Sleep Mask: {PopTart} Sleepy Mask (Panda) -GATCHA!-
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Love Teddy Bear - SILVER
Bangles: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs - black -
Ears: BB* Basic Pointy Ears FATPACK
Shirt: .::AnD ThrusT::. -Panda Love- Ladies Off Shoulder Tee
Pants: [Cynful] + lil'lace - Bell Bottom Medium Denim
Feets: Slink Natural (rigged mesh) Exotix Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.