Monday, August 26, 2013

I am going to shine bright

Hey Everyone
Another item from
R o T t E n D e F i A n C E
Thats featured at The Boobies Show
So go check it out great items there!
Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
 
..:Credits:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [Virginia] - [Sunkissed]
Hair: .ploom. Fluster - Indecisive
Ears: [MANDALA] Steking EARS
Chocker: *BOOM* Precious Bow
Face Spots/Mouthie: -UtopiaH- Frosty Face
Bracelets: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Garter: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter :: Pistolero ::
Dress: [*RD*]*Tied Dress-White* @ TBS
Spats: :.Envious.: Studded Spats -NEW!-
Feet: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.