Friday, August 16, 2013

Bad Student

Hey Guys
Fashion Wardrobe has started again!
a couple of posts coming up
with some stuff that will be there
Happy Shopping
Natasha
 
..:CREDITS:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin: Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose *natural*
Hair: .ploom. Dawn - Indecisive
Belly Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Come and Get it
Bloody Knees: -SU!- Aounded Knees 02
Top, Skirt and Wings: B(.)(.)BEE TRAP ~ Teacher's Pet @ FW
Shoes: .:*JD*:. Cameron Shoes @ FW

..:CREDITS:..
Shape: .:: Delusions ::. Karou Shape
Skin: Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose *natural*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Selene Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Arm Tattoo: Endless Pain Tattoos Bad Romance
Belly Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Come and Get it
Bloody Knees: -SU!- Aounded Knees 02
Leg Tattoo: -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo
Top, Skirt and Wings: B(.)(.)BEE TRAP ~Gothic School Girl @ FW
Shoes: .:*JD*:. Cameron Shoes @ FW
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.