Pages

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Lazy Day

Good Evening Everyone
Good news tomorrow is my last day of class for the week, then I am off for 11 days due to Spring Break
which is great gives me time to catch up with blogging everythings been soo stressful and distracting been trying to keep my head in college which is quite difficult but I think i am doing alright well atleast I would hope. but anyways Bitchlets released some new cute jeans that comes in multiple sizes so head on down and check them out love them!! :D:D
Enjoy 
Natasha


BODY
Shape: -Utopiah- Shape Cate
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Hair1: Magika [01] Plenty -New-
Hair2: Magika [01] Moment -New-

ACCESSORIES
Nails: * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1
Bracelets: : Amorous : Galvanized 
Collar: Fet!sh - BDSM Ring-Sation - Collar - Black Rubber

CLOTHING
Top: {alterego} time for that - gg - women -Group Gift-
Pants: .::BL::. Skinnie Loving -New-
Feet: N-core Flat Barefeet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.