Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More Trouble With 2

нey everyoɴe мe αɴd мy вeѕтιe αмe decιded
тo do α poѕт тoɢeтнer αɢαιɴ ѕo ι нope yoυ eɴjoy.
plooм αɴd oυтrαɢe releαѕe ѕoмe ɴew ѕтυғғѕ wнιcн ι loveѕ тo deαтн
 αɴd αѕ αмe ѕαyѕ ι αм very мιɴтy! lol вυт eɴjoy
ɴαтαѕнα
 хoхo

 тαχι тσ ѕкιη ƒαιя
                  -ѕιм α
                  -ѕιм в


мe (leғт)
вody
ѕнαpe: ♥cυѕтoм ♥
ѕĸιɴ: [pғ] αlyх <ιvory> - @ ѕĸιɴ ғαιr
нαιr: .plooм. ѕтepнιe - pαѕтelѕ -ɴew-

ACCESSORIES
ɴαιlѕ: * .:: deer ::. * нαɴd ѕeт #1 
тαттoo: *ιɴĸιeѕ* ѕтαrѕĸυllѕ тαттoo
ɴecĸlαce: мɢ - ɴecĸlαce - нαɴdcυғғ ѕeт
нαιr αcceѕѕory:  [αυхιlιαry] ɢαcнα_мoυѕe eαrѕ (ѕтυdѕ) - plαтιɴυм rαre

CLOTHING
тop: -ѕυ!- вαѕιc тop ғαтpαcĸ 
pαɴтѕ: oυтrαɢe{rl} // мιɴт - {ѕυpαѕĸιɴɴιeѕ} -ɴewιѕн-
нeelѕ: ɴ-core υlтrαplαтғorм "ɴeιɢe"





No comments:

Post a Comment

I made this blog because wanting a specific outlet for to point others in the right direction of where they can get great things. Everyone has a different style and way they like to dress. Most of what I blog is mine. I love everything I blog cause I don't see a need to blog things I don't like. I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog greatly appreciate it.